THE WINTER BOOST
Sunday 29th January 9:30am - 4:30pm
- Recharge your batteries with invigorating Vinyasa Yoga
- Ease achey joints and stiffness
- Solve feelings exhaustion and burnout with meditative breath practices
- Restorative Yoga to destress and release tension throughout body and mind
- Yoga Nidra to dive deep into rest and recharge
- Beat the winter blues by improving your wellbeing
- Feel like yourself again
- Lunch, cake, snacks, teas and coffees all provided!
Note: This day event is not hot, it will be held at a normal, yet cosy, temperature!
Get the spring back in your step
Self-care that replenishes you, helps you avoid exhaustion and brings you back to you
Winter is typically a difficult time for everyone. With the long nights and cold weather. Often throughout this time we’re still juggling long work hours and a busy home life.
It’s no wonder rates of low mood, anxiety, stress and depression rise at this time.
When these feelings come to us, it’s a signal from our bodies, minds and souls that it’s time for self-care. Time to replenish our stores of health and goodness. Time to switch off from technology, from work and from home life, and take care of ourselves.
If this sounds like you, you’ve landed in the perfect spot!
What the day includes
- An entire day, just for you
- Beginning with invigorating Vinyasa Yoga practice, to dust the cobwebs and release aches and pains
- Followed by absolute comfort in a dreamy Yoga Nidra practice
- Break for lunch: Look forward to a hearty, delicious and nourishing meal
- After lunch we dive into a peaceful and transformative breath meditation followed by restful Restorative Yoga. Truly battery recharging!
- The Yoga is designed carefully with you in mind, helping you to replenish your vitality through thoughtful movement, meditation and rest
- We end the day with a special zing…a ginger shot!
- Nourish your mind, body and soul
- Calm your nervous system and take deep rest
- Free cake, snacks, teas and coffees
The ultimate winter boost!
This self-care time will help you remember who you truly are
This much needed break supports your health and wellbeing, which shows up in our moods, energy levels and sense of presence with our day to day life.
Come home feeling refreshed and rejuvenated, knowing you’ve taken care of yourself in the best way possible.
Just one day can give you the space, comfort and ease that supports you and your vitality throughout the winter.
Investment per person is £95.
This includes everything listed above; all Yoga, lunch, teas, coffees and snacks.
Sign up to our newsletter
Stay up-to-date with great articles on yoga, health, and our latest events