This week's classes
Baby Natal Developmental Baby Massage Stage 1 and 2
Anne is a qualified Antenatal and Postnatal Practitioner offering the accredited BabyNatal Developmental Baby Massage courses.
She has been teaching in children’s education for 10 years and has 4 children of her own. It was after having her own children that Anne decided she wanted to share her passion and knowledge of ‘all things baby’ with other new parents and carers, supporting them with their own journeys.
Anne creates a lovely, relaxed environment for parents/carers and their babies. It’s important to Anne that everyone who attends her classes feels comfortable at all times, whether baby is enjoying the massage and sensory play, feeding or simply being vocal! She encourages parents/carers to be in the ‘here and now’ with their babies, making the most of this quality time for bonding and therapeutic play.
The many benefits of developmental baby massage fascinate Anne and she is passionate about sharing the techniques, helping to calm and relax babies whilst supporting their natural development.
Mon | 10:45am – 11:45am
Mon | 12:00pm – 01:00pm
£45 for the 5 week course
Interested in hiring studio 2?
How are you currently fixed for a venue for your yoga or Pilates classes? Are you looking for a bespoke holistic studio that your customers will love?
We’re offering Studio 2 for hire by teachers and holistic practitioners. Yogafurie is all about attracting the best talent in Bristol for Yoga, Hot Yoga and Pilates. There’s something incredible that happens when so many people of varied experience levels all come together under one studio!
What's included in your space hire
- Remarkable venue for teaching inc. dimmer lights and underfloor heating
- A very easy to find location for your students
- Wheelchair accessible facilities
- Shower/changing facilities for you and your students
- Comfortable, open social area for your students to grab healthy refreshments
- Flexible start/finish times
- Your booking advertised here on our timetable
- Utilities and internet included in your hire
Interested? Get in touch
Experience other types of Yoga in Bristol by Yogafurie
Due to new safety measures, you will find the classes for normal temperature Yoga are mostly held throughout the day time. If you are looking for morning, evening or weekend classes, head to our Hot Yoga timetable to book a class!
Yogafurie is a hub of Holistic excellence in Bristol.
In Studio 2, you’ll find a selection of Bristol’s best yoga and Pilates teachers, all teaching their individual styles and giving their experience on these ancient practices.
Booking and paying for your ‘non-hot’ yoga and Pilates class is very simple:
- Pick the class that you’d like to attend (the Teacher Profile below shows class prices)
- Contact the teacher with the contact details in the Teacher Profile to book your spot
- Come along, pay your teacher directly and enjoy the class!
Sign up to our newsletter
Stay up-to-date with great articles on yoga, health, and our latest events