Our next Yoga and Hot Yoga teacher training course begins in September 2019. If you’re interested in learning to teach, or just deepening your own practice immensely, then come along to our Open Day 8/6/19 1-4PM and find out what Yogafurie can offer you.
Schedule for the day
8/6/19 1-4PM. Arrive anytime from 12:30 in the afternoon.
- 1PM – Glow Yoga class. Deep and delicious Vinyasa Flow at a perfect 30 degrees C.
- 2PM – Break for coffee (or tea!) and snacks – all provided. A chance to chat with students, and students who now teach with us
- 2:30PM – Sample learning session, to give you an idea of our content, facilities and presentation style
- 3:15PM – Some of the unique personal stories from our teachers
- 3:45PM – Q&A, more information about the course and what to expect, etc
Read our one-page course summary – simply click on the image to download.
What does it take to succeed as a teacher?
There are a few key ingredients. First, it takes time. Your body and mind need a chance to adapt and grow, so we’ve structured our course over 11 months. You also need a supportive group around you, and building this sangha from the start, right through the course is a big part of how we deliver the program. You’ll need access to good resources, and lots of diverse learning influences – at the Open Day, you’ll see our facilities and hear more about the range of experts that will help lead your learning and practice.
But most of all, it’s a love of learning and practice that differentiate’s your classes and attract students. The Yogafurie course will ignite and encourage your dedication to self-development through Yoga and Hot Yoga. Your journey starts on 8th June at 1PM at our Open Day 8/6/19 1-4PM… book your spot above.