14 days for £30 Try something new today!
Experience the best Hot Yoga classes with our two week trial.
- 21 classes each week
- 8 different styles, from complete beginner to extra challenge
- Feel welcome to start as you are and learn at your pace
- Try as many classes as you like in 14 consecutive days
- Limited offer – gain a week free access to our online Yoga platform
- For new customers only
- No commitment, trial what it’s like to be a member here with our two week trial offer
Try Hot Yoga
Join the best Hot Yoga classes in our welcoming, family-run studio in Bristol
Welcome to our Hot Yoga studio! We’re a family business, a dad and daughter duo, with a fantastic team of passionate, approachable and knowledgeable teachers.
Our passion is sharing Hot Yoga with you! As a complete beginner, we guarantee you will be made to feel welcome and at home immediately in our studio.
If you’re a seasoned yogi, you will love the variety of styles available. Offering you something to suit your mood every day.
If your main exercise is running, cycling, climbing or martial arts, you will love the endless benefits offered to you with our Hot Yoga, including injury prevention, injury management, active recovery and performance enhancement!
No commitment, you can trial what it’s like to be a member here with our two week trial offer.
Plus for a limited time only, to help you get really immersed in your Yoga practice, you get 7 days free access to a specialised bundle of exclusively curated Yoga classes online! Contact us for free online access.
What your two week trial includes
- Unlimited access to our unique, accessible and expertly curated Hot Yoga classes in a 2 week period
- 1 week free access to hand picked online Yoga classes designed to support you in your new venture with Yogafurie
- 8 different styles ranging from dreamy, soothing and restorative to fiery, challenging and enlivening!
- Increase your sense of wellbeing
- Stronger mental health
- Rehab injuries (even old ones)
- Greatly improve strength as well as flexibility
- Sleep much better!!
- Train for specific races or challenges
- Learn how to breathe really well, in a way that applies to everyday life
Scroll down to discover our class styles and below to read information regarding the terms and conditions of the two week trial.
How to Join
Hit the button below to book a class! You can purchase your two week trial when booking or when you arrive for your first class.
Hot Yoga Class Types
Beginners completely welcome. Come for a vibrant, powerful, yet friendly, challenge!
Find freedom in your mind, movement and breath. This class is the perfect way to reboot whenever you need to.
Lots of positive movement and breath cues help you learn, develop and perfect your hot yoga practice.
Primal Furie 36+2
36 postures and 2 breathing exercises with the same intensity and heat of 26 and 2 with an improved sequence to target the whole body.
Primal Furie takes inspiration from the first hot yoga sequence, with its foundation in Ghosh principles, and brings Yogafurie’s own knowledge, individuality and inclusive approach.
This dynamic class has modifications for new practitioners and offers development for the more experienced. Observe your progress week on week with this structured and thorough sequence.
A sublime mix of slow flow yoga followed with yoga nidra, taught at a comforting 35 degrees.
This is a class that’s open to all experiences alike. You don’t have to be flexible, strong, fit, spiritual or even a big meditator to enjoy this class. If you’re new to hot yoga and you’re nervous about how tough it might be then come to this class to get used to the surroundings, the friendly staff and teachers, and the instructions for postures.
If you are looking for achieving the most relaxed conscious state, check our Yoga Nidra Bristol classes for the most effective way to rest and restore.
Passionate about postures?
Work hard to deepen your practice in this pacey and challenging technical session. This is a varied and dynamic class, and you’ll explore all types of yoga postures.
Your class can include a meditation or nidra practice to heighten presence and awareness. You are invited to slow down and strengthen. And end this practice feeling great!
Hot Yin Tonic
n this class we will be finding our way in to stillness, working with postures which are mostly floor based and held for around 5 minutes to help release deep in to the connective tissue.
Yin is an intuitive practice and encourages students to explore their bodies and find a posture that feels the most nourishing for them.
In our fast paced, hectic lives its incredibly important we take this time out to to stop and listen. This class is time dedicated for rest, inviting in balance and allowing these opposite forces to complement each other.
Stretching with longer holds and deeper strength.
Come to the centre to find your wings for flight. In this class you’ll explore the contrast between strength and flexibility that defines the progressive Yoga student.
A soothing Yogafurie class taught at a tropical 30 degrees. This class is for all abilities alike.
If you’re new to Hot Yoga then this is a great way to get started.
If you’re a seasoned Hot Yoga practitioner, you’ll find you can give the gentle flow more energy and focus.
Book in with Hot Yoga and start your weekend with us!
Two week trial terms and conditions
- The two week trial begins from the first day of your first class with us. If you book and pay a week ahead of your first class, this does not affect your 2 weeks – it will start on the day that you have your first class booked.
- The two week trial is 14 consecutive days only.
- The offer means unlimited classes within a 14 day period.
- You can start this any time of any month.
- For a limited time only – you also gain 7 days free access to an introductory bundle of online Yoga classes. Contact us for access to the bundle.
- Our cancellation policy applies, please click here to read to our cancellation policy.
- We have Covid measures in place, please click here to read what we’re doing for you and what you need to know.
It’s really simple and easy to start with your best Hot Yoga experience! Hit the button below and head to our Getting Started page so you can prepare everything you need to know ahead of time.
We can’t wait to see you on the mat!
Sign up to our newsletter
Stay up-to-date with great articles on yoga, health, and our latest events