Friday 17-19th November 2017
Bala Brook Retreat Centre, South Brent, Devon, TQ10 9ED
Connect with your inner warmth and light in the depths of winter.
Join us to recharge for the season as Nature returns to the Earth. This will be a relaxing and rejuvenating weekend of great Yoga, nourishing vegetarian food, with time to explore the beautiful Park for those who wish to venture out.
Yoga Retreat South West
Here’s is what you can look forward to on our yoga retreat:
- Develop your Yoga – the experienced Yogafurie team will be taking you through yoga classes morning and evening.
- Relax with meditation – you’ll be able to enjoy other holistic aspects, like deep meditations, Pranayama (breathing exercises) and of course, yoga nidra.
- Nourish with delicious vegetarian and vegan food – you’ll definitely have an appetite on our yoga retreats! We make sure that you have as much delicious food as you want.
- Easy to travel to an accessible location – It’s so secluded and peaceful, that you wouldn’t know that it’s just a short drive from Bristol.
- Connect with the beautiful surroundings – You’ll enjoy the beautiful surroundings at your leisure, with plenty of time for walks over the weekend. Check out their website to see just how beautiful it is.
- Time to yourself – our yoga retreats are all about you getting back in touch with yourself. You’ll have plenty of time to do what you want to do, like going for a scenic walk or reading a book (Bala Brook has an extensive in-house library).
Yoga Retreat South West – Other Information
Bedding – Please bring sheet, pillow case, duvet cover and towel with you to the centre. If you have travel restrictions and can’t bring these then please contact us on 07807 789875 or email@example.com.
Phone network – Availability depends on your network.
Internet – To make it as peaceful as possible, WiFi is limited to kitchen and library rooms mostly.
Travel – cost of travel is not included in the price of your yoga retreat. To ensure this yoga retreat has as little environmental impact as possible, we are promoting car pooling as the method of travel. If you’re interested in car pooling then we will share email address amongst other interested people.
Alcohol – If you want to bring a bottle of wine for yourself then please do so. But please do not let it affect other’s enjoyment of the retreat or your practice.
Single room package
If you’d like some space to yourself, there’s plenty of opportunity. Choose a single room package to enjoy some ‘me’ time.
Shared (triple, double or twin)
If you like to make new friends then this is the option for you! Yogafurie retreats attracts a friendly bunch so you’ll be sure to get along.
Ensuite Supplement and Group Discount
If two or more people book and pay the full booking price at the same time, then the cost is reduced by 10% – email firstname.lastname@example.org to enjoy this deal.
Booking and Payment
You can pay the entire price in one – and groups of two or more would then get the group discount. Or you can pay in two stages – a deposit of 50% secures your booking, and then the full balance must be paid by November 1st.
If you need to cancel then you can get some money back if you let us know 2 weeks before the event. Your deposit is not refundable. If you paid the entire amount upfront, then 50% is not refundable. If for whatever reason you do need to cancel, then simply contact us on email@example.com.
Bala Brook Yoga Retreat South West UK April 2017
“3 days of total escapism! By the end I felt well rested and relaxed but super-strong, and the effects carried with me well into the next week/s.”
“The yoga – awesome! I learnt so much more and it has encouraged me to go further with my yoga. The teaching was at a good pace, informed, intelligent and balanced.”
“The food: 10/10. Terri is amazing. Plentiful and tasty food, at just the right times.”
“The sessions themselves gave us a great opportunity to explore different aspects of yoga practice and the individual guidance was sensitive and very helpful.”
“We all had a fantastic time at Bala Brook, April 2017. Bala Brook is a beautiful space situation within Dartmoor National Park.”
“We enjoyed dynamic Vinyasa, restorative Nidra, meditation, mantras, breath work and plenty of food to fuel the weekend!”