Thursday 6th April - Sunday 9th April
Bala Brook Retreat Centre, South Brent, Devon, TQ10 9ED
We are now sold out for this retreat! Keep an eye here for further retreats with the Yogafurie team!
Come join Ed and Sinead for their Spring Awakening retreat in beautiful Bala Brook in Dartmoor National Park.
The weekend is from Thursday to Sunday 6th – 9th April 2017 with the option to arrive on the Friday if you can’t make the first day. We’ll enjoy lots of Yoga daily with plenty of breaks in between for rest, walks and meals.
You’ll truly feel nourished and renewed following a peaceful, light-hearted and enlightening yoga retreat with the Yogafurie team!
Yoga Retreat South West
Here’s is what you can look forward to on our yoga retreat:
- Develop your Yoga – the experienced Yogafurie team will be taking you through yoga classes morning and evening.
- Relax with meditation – you’ll be able to enjoy other holistic aspects, like deep meditations, Pranayama (breathing exercises) and of course, yoga nidra.
- Nourish with delicious vegan food – you’ll definitely have an appetite on our yoga retreats! We make sure that you have as much delicious food as you want.
- Easy to travel to an accessible location – It’s so secluded and peaceful, that you wouldn’t know that it’s just a short drive from Bristol.
- Connect with the beautiful surroundings – You’ll enjoy the beautiful surroundings at your leisure, with plenty of time for walks over the weekend. Check out their website to see just how beautiful it is.
- Time to yourself – our yoga retreats are all about you getting back in touch with yourself. You’ll have plenty of time to do what you want to do, like going for a scenic walk or reading a book (Bala Brook has an extensive in-house library).
Yoga Retreat South West – Other Information
Bedding – Please bring sheet, pillow case, duvet cover and towel with you to the centre. If you have travel restrictions and can’t bring these then please contact us on 07807 789875 or email@example.com.
Phone network – Availability depends on your network.
Internet – To make it as peaceful as possible, WiFi is limited to kitchen and library rooms mostly.
Travel – cost of travel is not included in the price of your yoga retreat. To ensure this yoga retreat has as little environmental impact as possible, we are promoting car pooling as the method of travel. If you’re interested in car pooling then we will share email address amongst other intersted people.
Alcohol – If you want to bring a bottle of wine for yourself then please do so. But please do not let it affect other’s enjoyment of the retreat or your practice.
Single room package
For 2 nights £230
If you’d like some space to yourself, there’s plenty of opportunity. Choose a single room package to enjoy some ‘me’ time.
Shared (triple, double or twin)
If you’re happy to share your space with others, then you can enjoy this retreat for as little as £200
If you’re bringing a loved one, enjoy your weekend together with a nice and comfy double bed!
Ensuite Supplement and Group Discount
If two or more people, staying for three nights, book and pay the full booking price at the same time, then the cost is reduced by 10%.
Booking and Payment
You can pay the entire price in one – and groups of two or more staying for three nights would then get the group discount. Or you can pay in two stages – a deposit of 50% secures your booking, and then the full balance must be paid by the 25th March.
If you need to cancel then you can get some money back if you let us know before 25th March. Your deposit is not refundable. If you paid the entire amount upfront, then 50% is not refundable. If for whatever reason you do need to cancel, then simply contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eden Rise Yoga Retreat South West UK April 2015
“Thank you so much for organising the retreat, that was an amazing experience!”
“I especially liked the morning walks, meditation and breathing”
We all had a fantastic time at Eden Rise, Devon in April 2015. Eden Rise is two barns that were converted into a gorgeous, eco-friendly retreat location.
We enjoyed morning walks by the Harbourne River, plenty of yoga and lovely vegetarian food!